NEVO urban masks protect you from the COVID-19, however NEVO was created in 2018, way before the COVID-19 crisis, as a new generation of urban masks made to protect urban commuters (on foot, bike or scooter) from any invisible airborne danger (bacterias, allergens, particulate matter). A real health hazard killing more than 7 million people annually according to the W.H.O. & U.N.
NEVO's objective is to raise awareness about the health issues linked to any type of invisible airborne danger and provide a comfortable and elegant solution to increase the adoption of urban masks as protective gear. After all, Why protect your head with a helmet and not protect your lungs ?
SIZE / FIT
NEVO urban air masks and its soft touch Seal are one-size-fit all. They have an adjustable strap to ensure a perfect fit.
Adjusting your NEVO urban air mask is easy. With the mask attached behind your neck, gently pull the velcro straps on each side and adjust to a good fit. Do not fit the mask too tight; you should be able to turn your head left and right without effort.
NEVO urban masks have been developed for a perfect fit on adults and teenagers. A smaller version adapted to kids will be available in the near future.
Urban Pandemic Filter :
EN 14683 is a standard that medical face masks in Europe are required to comply with. The testing requirements for this standard include bacterial filtration efficiency, differential pressure (breathability), splash resistance and microbial cleanliness. NEVO VIRUS filters are CE-marked and approved in accordance with EN 14683. This is your guarantee that they are tested and approved both as medical equipment and for private use. Meanwhile, you can rest assured that they are of an excellent quality.
There are three types of filters (Types I, II and IIR). NEVO Urban Pandemic Filters are Type IIR. This guarantees you the highest level of protection, as this type also protects from droplets. See the testing requirements for type I, II and IIR respectively below :
1) Bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE): The ability of the face mask to filter out bacteria so that they are not released into the user's surroundings (BFE), (%).
Type I : ≥ 95
Type II : ≥ 98
Type IIR : ≥ 98
2) Differential pressure: The lower this value, the easier it is for the user to breathe normally (Pa/cm2).
Type I : < 40
Type II : < 40
Type IIR : < 60
3) Splash resistance pressure: The ability of the face mask to withstand the penetration of liquid splashes (kPa).
Type I : -
Type II : -
Type IIR : ≥ 16,0
4) Microbial cleanliness: Microbial cleanliness documents cleanliness in the manufacturing process (cfu/g).
Type I : ≥ 30
Type II : ≥ 30
Type IIR : ≥ 30
Urban Max Filter :
FFP2 protection level (similar to the N95 mask)
Aerosol filtration percentage: Not less than 94%. Internal leak rate: Maximum 8%.
This filter offers protection in various areas such as the glass industry, foundry, construction, pharmaceutical industry and agriculture. It effectively stops powdered chemicals. This filter can also serve as protection against respiratory viruses such as avian influenza, COVID-19 or severe acute respiratory syndrome associated with the coronavirus (SARS), as well as against the bacteria of pneumonic plague and tuberculosis.
Urban Max Filter :
The working life of a PM filter depends on many factors such as the pollution level in your surroundings. On average our filters can last over 90 hours of intensive use, however we advise changing them every 10 days for hygienic reasons.
Urban Pandemic Filter :
Even though our filter is encapsulated and stays untouched we recommend to follow the W.H.O guidelines and change your Urban Pandemic Filter daily.
SHIPPING / RETURNS
We ship Worldwide from Switzerland.
We do not ship to PO boxes.
Shipping cost is added based on your products, shipping choices and location during checkout.
Unless otherwise specified, you are responsible for estimating and covering any duties, taxes, fees and/or other costs associated with shipment to your country. We are not responsible for communicating with your local authorities to facilitate transit and cannot give you an estimate on these costs beforehand.
Please note that recent events regarding the COVID-19 outbreak have led to shipping delays worldwide. As a result, some postal codes might be affected by delays until further notice. Our shipping does not include potential customs or remote area charges that a shipping provider might apply.
For information regarding Duties and Taxes, please refer to your local customs office.
Yes, under following conditions :
- Within 30 days after receipt of your shipment.
- In original condition.
- Unwashed and unworn.
- In the original packaging.
- You are responsible for the return shipping charges, except if there is a mistake on your order from our side or in the case of a defective product.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Each return shall be sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt or a tracking number and must clearly indicate “Returned Goods” for customs with a mentioned annotation "NO CUSTOM VALUE".
- Go the contact us section situated in the footer's main menu. - Enter your name and email address in the appropriate fields, then select the "Return/exchanges" option in the drop-down menu and mention the reason. - You will get a confirmation by email with the shipping guidelines.
You may seek reimbursement or exchange for any defective product and shall return the item(s) within 14 working days after receipt of the order. You will be fully reimbursed, including the return fees.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify that we have received your item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. - If your refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied on the original method of payment, within 10 business days.
CARE + CLEANING
NEVO masks are easy to disassemble and clean. Please note that the filter cannot be washed and should be removed before cleaning.
All parts, the shield, the seal, the textile cover and the strap can be washed by hand with a sanitizing solution or with soap and hot water.